
Time went by and Brian and I found out we were going to have a baby! We were so excited! I went to the Doctor's office to make sure I was pregnant and after the doctor's appointment I went out to my car and found out I had a flat tire, and there was a lot of snow on the ground! Brian was at work and he forgot his cell phone! My brother came over and helped me! We weren't sure if we wanted to tell people right away, but we told his parents that night over the phone and told some others we were close too! We told everybody else on Christmas and the days following that! The first part of the pregnancy wasn't too bad except being tired all the time and a little sick! We both couldn't wait to find out the gender of the baby! We both felt like we were having a boy but we didn't know for sure if we were. Turns out we were right, we found out we were going to have a little baby boy!
No comments:
Post a Comment